Sunday, May 1, 2011

LANEIGE - White plus renew eye treatment

It's the first time to been into a Laneige shop with my friend yesterday afternoon... and I got this. White plus renew eye treatment.

My main skin concern is my freckles and dark circles under eye...Hope this new product can help me!!
This little kit comes with a bottle of eye serum + 4 pcs of Apple zone mask, for around eyes and cheeks. 

Directions: This treatment should be done during night time. The apple zone masks has to be used on the first 4 days - massage serum around eyes and cheeks, then put the mask on for 10 mins.


I love the texture of this jelly like essence mask!!


Whole experience was impressive, the BA is nice and not pushy at all. We were given a cup of water to start with, saying water is good for skin. We did a little skin test to see how the skin is looking under a electronic microscope and test the moisture level of our skin, and the BA made her staff gave me a hand treatment while she's helping my friend to try their BB cream.. :P


No comments: